What is the rate of unemployment in pakistan

of Financial Sector Development in Reducing Unemployment in Pakistan. on employment rate as it increased the unemployment rate by 2.3 percent for  Unemployment Rate in Pakistan decreased to 5.70 percent in 2017 from 5.80 percent in 2016. Unemployment Rate in Pakistan averaged 5.47 percent from 1985 until 2017, reaching an all time high of 7.80 percent in 2002 and a record low of 3.10 percent in 1987. Pakistan's Unemployment Rate dropped to 5.79 % in Jun 2018, from the previously reported number of 5.94 % in Jun 2015. Pakistan's Unemployment Rate is updated yearly, available from Jun 1980 to Jun 2018, with an average rate of 5.55 %.

Pakistan's Unemployment Rate dropped to 5.79 % in Jun 2018, from the previously reported number of 5.94 % in Jun 2015. Pakistan's Unemployment Rate is updated yearly, available from Jun 1980 to Jun 2018, with an average rate of 5.55 %. The unemployment rate in Pakistan and other countries is defined as the number of unemployed people as percent of the labor force. The labor force includes the people who are either employed or unemployed, i.e. who don't have a job but are actively looking for one. The 5.8 is the unemployment rate of Pakistan in 1991 and 4.0 is the unemployment rate in Pakistan till 2017. The low unemployment rates can disguise substantial poverty in a Pakistan. Further, high unemployment rates that occur in Pakistan as per the high level of unemployment rates within the high level of economic development and low rates of poverty. The unemployment rate of Pakistan is about 5.9% of its total population. Like other issues prevailing in Pakistan, unemployment is also the largest one. Pakistan Unemployment Rate: Pakistan Unemployment Rate is at 3.04%, compared to 3.18% last year. This is higher than the long term average of 2.13%. In 2018, the unemployment rate in Pakistan was at approximately 3.04 percent, a slight decrease from 3.14 percent the previous year. The unemployment rate of a country represents the share of people without a job in the country’s labor force, i.e. Six Causes Of Unemployment In Pakistan Supply is More than Demand Pakistan has a high population rate, 39.1% of this population falls under Urban, where as the remaining 60.9% is Rural population. The overall population change is 2.4%; but the good thing is that in the recent years it has been increasing at a decreasing rate.

Pakistan unemployment rate for 2015 was 3.57%, a 1.74% increase from 2014. Download Historical Data Save as Image.

Six Causes Of Unemployment In Pakistan Supply is More than Demand Pakistan has a high population rate, 39.1% of this population falls under Urban, where as the remaining 60.9% is Rural population. The overall population change is 2.4%; but the good thing is that in the recent years it has been increasing at a decreasing rate. The Unemployment Rate in Pakistan 2017-2018 is 5.60 percent. It was 6.30 percent at the start of the second quarter of the fiscal year but at the latter half of the second quarter it declined by 0.30 percent and currently the unemployment rate in Pakistan as per the report of the Pakistan Bureau of Statistics is 6.0 percent. Unemployment in Pakistan is increasing with the passage of time. It is worst problem for all over the world. PK men and women are continuously suffering this depression called unemployment. In Pakistan, lots of students move to abroad for work after getting higher degrees from different institutions. Unemployment refers to the share of the labor force that is without work but available for and seeking employment. Pakistan unemployment rate for 2018 was 3.04%, a 0.14% decline from 2017. Pakistan unemployment rate for 2017 was 3.18%, a 0.26% decline from 2016. Pakistan unemployment rate for 2016 was 3.44%, a 0.13% decline from 2015. Pakistan Unemployment Rate is at 3.04%, compared to 3.18% last year. This is higher than the long term average of 2.13%.

population growth rate and Labor force) that affect the unemployment rate in Pakistan and these factors are in line with the theory. International Journal of Asian 

Pakistan unemployment rate for 2015 was 3.57%, a 1.74% increase from 2014. Download Historical Data Save as Image. 'unemployment is measured annually as percentage of labor force that can't find a job'. Unemployment also refers to the number or proportion of people in the 

Pakistan's Unemployment Rate is updated yearly, available from Jun 1980 to Jun 2018, with an average rate of 5.55 %. The data reached an all-time high of 8.27 

death rate from 13 to 8 due to improved health facilities by the year 2000. Labour force and employment will increase faster than the population, largely because  1 Jun 2019 In depth view into Pakistan Unemployment Rate including historical data from 1980, charts and stats. 28 Oct 2019 The Economic Survey of Pakistan, unveiled in June 2019, reported a slight drop in the rate of unemployment to 5.79% in fiscal year 2017-18. Pakistan unemployment rate for 2015 was 3.57%, a 1.74% increase from 2014. Download Historical Data Save as Image.

The 5.8 is the unemployment rate of Pakistan in 1991 and 4.0 is the unemployment rate in Pakistan till 2017. The low unemployment rates can disguise substantial poverty in a Pakistan. Further, high unemployment rates that occur in Pakistan as per the high level of unemployment rates within the high level of economic development and low rates of poverty.

Pakistan Unemployment Rate is at 3.04%, compared to 3.18% last year. This is higher than the long term average of 2.13%. Pakistan’s Unemployment Rate is forecasted to be 6.140 % in Dec 2019 as reported by International Monetary Fund - World Economic Outlook. It records an increase from the last reported number of 6.079 % in Dec 2018. Looking ahead, Pakistan’s Unemployment Rate is projected to stand at 6.457 % in Dec 2024. The data is updated yearly and is categorized in CEIC under World Trend Plus’s In Pakistan, there is a rapid increase in population the birth rate is higher than the death rate. If population goes on increase at the present rate, all efforts of the government to provide jobs to the unemployment will be fruitless.

7 Dec 2019 6% (2016 est.) note: Pakistan has substantial underemployment. Definition: This entry contains the percent of the labor force that is without jobs. death rate from 13 to 8 due to improved health facilities by the year 2000. Labour force and employment will increase faster than the population, largely because  1 Jun 2019 In depth view into Pakistan Unemployment Rate including historical data from 1980, charts and stats. 28 Oct 2019 The Economic Survey of Pakistan, unveiled in June 2019, reported a slight drop in the rate of unemployment to 5.79% in fiscal year 2017-18. Pakistan unemployment rate for 2015 was 3.57%, a 1.74% increase from 2014. Download Historical Data Save as Image.